The most important thing to know when you book Straughan Photography is that you are getting Chrystina Straughan as your wedding day photographer. We do not have teams out shooting multiple weddings on your wedding day. You are our only priority.
You are also getting a Certified Professional Photographer with a Photographic Craftsman degree through Professional Photographers of America (PPA). It is one of the highest recognitions for speaking, writing and mentoring in photography. Chrystina also has a B.S. from Sam Houston State University, where she studied Journalism. With more than 13 years of experience you are able to trust and relax on your wedding day.
We carry the appropriate insurance for not only our equipment but for the images we capture.
There are several great additions that you get when you book Straughan Photography.
- Time: Most of our packages come with eight hours of event coverage. Typically that is perfect if you are having your wedding and reception all at the same place. Sometime you will need more coverage if you are having a traditional catholic ceremony or your events are spread out.
- Travel: We charge travel for any wedding over an hour away. If you are more than 60 miles away you will pay $0.40 per mile round trip. Our destinations wedding clients will normally pay for travel to the event, hotel, and dinner on rehearsal night and wedding day.
- Second Shooters & Assistants: We offer one and two photographer packages. An assistant will come to your wedding with Chrystina.
- Editing: A significant portion of my time will be spent editing and retouching your wedding photos to make sure they look absolutely amazing.
- Images: Digital files come with all my wedding packages in the form of an online gallery download or a USB drive.
- Print release: We include a non-commercial release which means that you can use the photos for your own personal use. However do not have a full “copyright release,” so you don’t own the photos and can’t sell them.
- Additional shoots: Some of our packages include engagement, bridal and rehearsal photography sessions. Other shoots that you might consider are boudoir, trash the dress and formal post wedding session.
- Prints: Our packages that have engagement or bridal sittings come with prints fro your wedding day. We also offer the online gallery to purchase additional professional prints.
- Albums: You get a wedding album with any of the eight hour or more package. The packages include the design and changes to the album so you do not have to do anything except approve the design.
WE SPECIALIZE IN DELIVERING OUTSTANDING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY.
Our consultations are always free and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.